Sunday, October 4, 2015

TrueRaiderLaker Productions Entry #2 - "Attack on Peyton" Wallpaper


Today's loss against the Chicago Bears may have hurt, but it's time to focus on next week's divisional matchup against the Denver Broncos. And if you guys don't know by now, there is no other divisional rival I like to despise more than the Broncos or I should say the Donkeys or the Bronc-HOES. And I'd like to also call them the Donkos or the Dinkos. But man if there's one thing I want to see, as much as I have all the respect in the world for Peyton Manning, I want Khalil Mack to drive Peyton to the ground and bring him down hard. And this draws up the next entry for my TrueRaiderLaker Productions stint.

If you guys follow both sports and Anime, and yes I know rarely do those two blend together, you guys may have heard of the craze that is Attack on Titan. If not, that's understandable. Attack on Titan is a Japanese Anime that is set in a post-apocalyptic/dark fantasy setting where humanity defends themselves behind the walls against giant man-eating, human-like figures called titans. The Anime is gruesome, yet it's one hell of a thrill ride to watch. I'd recommend a watch whether you follow Anime or not. The show personally was the sole reason why I returned to the genre after a 7 year absence. And it's known for it's really catchy opening, which has become viral for quite some time.

Officially, this wallpaper is 1920 x 1200. I first started this idea last year when the Raiders first drafted Khalil Mack. I did an amateur wallpaper where the wallpaper featured from left to right: Sio Moore, LaMarr Woodley, Khalil Mack, Justin Tuck, and Antonio Smith with a giant Peyton Manning picture in the background when he was on the ground after a sack. The piece was originally titled "Attack on Manning." Although it looked cool, I wanted something that resembled the original Attack on Titan wallpaper with the Anime's main character, Eren Jaeger looking up at the Colossal Titan (the most popular type of Titan in the Anime) with everything inside the walls burning around him. And so I was able to find a Khalil Mack picture with his back turned, render it, find the NFL profile pic of Peyton Manning and boom this is the end result. I was also able to find an Attack on Titan logo generator, where you can edit the actual logo and slap "Attack on Peyton." The only drawback is that I had to find out how "Peyton" was written in Japanese. So I apologize if I didn't get it right. Translators can sometimes provide you the wrong wording. And besides, titling it "Attack on Peyton" made a lot more sense because Peyton and titan rhymed, even though it's clearly obvious.

Well Raider Nation, I hope you enjoy this wallpaper. Savor this until game time next week and until Week 14 when the Raiders take on the Broncos again in Denver. Today's game against the Bears sucked, but the team needs to refocus and beat those Donkeys!

"On that day, Peyton received a grim reminder. Khalil Mack is going to lay the smack down on his giant forehead looking, OMAHA shouting, candy @$$!"


No comments: