Friday, March 18, 2016

TrueRaiderLaker Productions Entry #3 (Teaser): AC/DC Amari Cooper, Derek Carr Highlights


I just confirmed the same video on my Instagram account. The long wait for new TrueRaiderLaker Productions content is over...well almost. This 16 second clip is a taste of things to come for my latest entry: Amari Cooper, Derek Carr, Carr to Cooper highlights with AC/DC playing in the background. In this process, there was serious competition between "Back in Black," "Thunderstruck," "TNT," and "Shoot to Thrill." Which AC/DC song I should use? Prior to this process, I wanted to put up a poll to ask you, the Raider Nation on which AC/DC song I should use for my upcoming Amari Cooper, Derek Carr highlight video, but that never happened, so I had to go with my gut feeling. "TNT" and "Shoot to Thrill" went down to the wire, but in the end, "Shoot to Thrill" came out on top. It made sense because after all, Iron Man is my unofficial mascot on my TrueRaiderLaker banner. The Carr-Cooper connection showed a lot of potential that it could be one of the best QB-WR tandems. They made strides, but Cooper's constant drops and Carr's play down the stretch of the season, they could've had more highlight plays if weren't for those factors. But Carr's 3rd year with the game already slowed down for him and Cooper's 2nd year with the game slowing down for him after his solid rookie season should provide more optimism that the best is yet to come for these two. Enjoy the vid.

No comments: