Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week 8: RAIDERS @ Cleveland Browns Q-by-Q Reaction


Q4:

Score: OAK 13 CLE 23

I'm not going to wait until the clock ticks zero, so whatever the score is at the end, I'll update it. I'm just lost for words right now about this game. Stay tuned for the full recap.

Q3:

Score: OAK 6 CLE 9

McFadden's official candy bar...



Momentum crushing play...

Q2:

Score: OAK 6 CLE 9

That last play scared me because I thought the Raiders were gonna run out of time to end the half, but Carr showed great patience and pushed the team to get back and line up on scrimmage in time to spike it. It's a game of field goals and the Browns only lead by 3. Onto the halftime report.

Q1:

Score: OAK 0 CLE 6

Matt Schaub sees action for the first time as a Raider on special teams and yet he still throws picks. I don't what was the process of that play calling. Well, not much has happened here this quarter. Even though, the Raiders did give Cleveland a 6 point lead, the defense is keeping their running game in check, although we know the Browns' running game is bad and Brian Hoyer is on an ongoing slump.


No comments: