Wednesday, June 3, 2015

True Raider Laker's Q-by-Q/Full Recap Pictures of the 2015 NBA Finals Unveiled



The NBA Finals are almost here and none of us can't wait until game 1 starts tomorrow night. Beginning in 2013, I've implemented a new change that I was going to cover the NBA Finals regardless of which teams advanced. I've done it and it worked out successfully during the 2013 NBA Finals and I took it up another notch in the now traditional Q-by-Q, Halftime, and Full Recap segments on the blog when I covered the Finals in 2014.

For these NBA Finals, I started to get a little creative and utilize Photoshop skills to the best of my ability and lo and behold, this is what I've come up with. If you remember during my Super Bowl coverages, I would have the two teams left and right and place them on the venue on where the Super Bowl is going to be played followed by the actual Super Bowl logo placed at the center. For the NBA Finals beginning from now till whenever, I will place the teams and their respective landscape and venue depending on who has the home court.

For example, the Golden State Warriors will hold games 1, 2, 5, and 7 on their home floor. That will be represented by the top picture with the view of the Bay Bridge on the left and the night view of San Francisco (despite the fact the Warriors play in Oakland), but if you notice on the bottom of the center, is the render of Oracle Arena. The same can be said on the bottom picture with the night view of Cleveland, Ohio and the render of Quicken Loans Arena representing the Cavs having home court when the series shifts to Cleveland for games 3, 4, and 6. Commonly, the pictures follow with a scoreboard of 0-0. Please note, that does not indicate the final score for each game, but which team leads the series. I've rendered those under the team's respective colors and they will change once the Full Recap post is in the process of being typed up and it will carry on to the next game.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this short description and I'll see you guys again tomorrow night for game 1.

No comments: