Saturday, December 17, 2016

MechG TrueRaiderLaker Update: 12/17

Hey guys, I just wanted to provide an update considering I haven't posted up anything since covering the Raiders-Bills game back on Sunday, December 4. I said in the conclusion of my full recap that I won't be covering the Thursday Night Raiders-Chiefs game because I still had night classes on Thursday and I couldn't provide open thread discussion and full recap for the game.

On another note, I didn't provide any quick recaps on Laker games the last few days. Overall, I suspended posting on this blog temporarily without notifying you guys (applies to all Lakers and Raiders posts). There was a death in my family and I've spent these couple days in mourning alongside my family. I didn't want to ruin anybody's happy mood, but that's why I wasn't on the blog providing Quick Fact Checks on the Lakers' recent skid before they gained a W against Philadelphia last night. If anybody's wondering, I'm okay right now and I'm ready to move on and resume activities. No need to comment condolences on this post, but if you guys want to, thank you for the support. Raider Nation, Laker Nation, we have each other's backs and we stand by our brothers and sisters who are going through difficult times.

In closing, posts will resume tomorrow. I won't provide a quick fact check on the Lakers' matchup vs. the Cavs tonight, but as always, I'll keep track of the score. But I'll be back in business, especially when the Lakers face the Heat on TNT Thursday and the Clippers on Christmas Day. There will be open thread and full recap posts on those games. Tomorrow, the Raiders play the Chargers and the Raiders can clinch a playoff spot for the first time since 2002. I'll provide open thread and full recap posts on that game tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: