Friday, August 14, 2015

TrueRaiderLaker Productions #1: 2015 Oakland Raiders New Generation + Mack, Carr, Cooper Thumbnail Wallpaper!



Since the file size is too big, I will make a little change that my videos will be uploaded to my YouTube channel first. Now that that's out of the way. This is the first series of multimedia content I'm providing here in the blog and the first wallpaper/video combo! This is the 2015 Oakland Raiders - New Generation video.

Description

It's almost game time as the Raiders will take on the Rams for their first preseason action. Never have I felt this optimistic for this season. The future of the Oakland Raiders is very bright as they have a lot of young talent that'll play key roles to ensure this team competes for many years to come. Reggie McKenzie, he's not always perfect, but he has establish a stable core, adding cornerstones in Khalil Mack, Derek Carr, and recently adding another one in Amari Cooper. Aside from the obvious big 3, he's added a lot of late round steals, late round studs, and undrafted gems that'll make solid contributions and speed up the rebuilding process a little bit.

Normally, I seldom listen to this kind of rap music, but yes as the title of the song suggest, this is a new generation of Raiders that'll drive this team back to glory and end almost a decade long series of brutality since the 2002. I truly believe that this is the season that the Raiders will turn some heads around. Sure, there's still some holes that need to be addressed in order for this roster to compete among the elite teams, but given this coaching staff with Jack Del Rio, Bill Musgrave, Mike Tice, and Ken Norton, Jr., they'll get the most out of this roster and light a fire that'll burn an eternal flame inside these players throughout the season.

I'm excited for this season and I can't wait to watch this new-look Raiders team in action in just a few hours. This is my first Raiders-related video. Here's to 2015 Raider Nation! Enjoy the video!

Mack, Carr, Cooper - The Future (Wallpaper)


In addition, here's the thumbnail I'm using for this video. This is also a background wallpaper so right click and save away. This is background wallpaper of Mack, Carr, and Cooper as they highlight the future for this Raiders squad. I also added the Bay Bridge for the finishing touches. Yes, I know their future in the Bay Area is up in the air, I'm indifferent about them moving to Los Angeles since I'm a Laker fan anyway, but we can't forget where the Raiders of the future were built, in Oaktown. 

No comments: