Thursday, August 13, 2015

MechG Update: Ladies and Gentlemen, I Present to You, TrueRaiderLaker Productions



Sup guys, MechG here. You may know me as yours truly, the blogmaster here for the True Raider Laker blog, covering games for the Raiders and Lakers and covering the Super Bowl and NBA Finals regardless. Outside of my blog aside from collaborating with my friend Stillmattic on his blog, there are two hobbies that I like to do, make videos and Photoshop. My Amari Cooper and Derek Carr, AC/DC background wallpaper has gone viral and to all those websites and social media users who used my background, I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart that my wallpaper has gone viral and so has my blog for a short period of time. So, this inspired me to do more. Aside from posting here, I decided to utilize my hobbies with you guys more to provide multimedia content to view, comment, and download. Here, I present to you, TrueRaiderLaker Productions.

What is TrueRaiderLaker Productions?

TrueRaiderLaker Productions is going to be my multimedia subsidiary for this blog that is going to provide background wallpapers to download and videos to view. All of the content will be either Raider or Laker-related and considering that football season is coming, there will be a disparity for more Raider content than Laker content for the meantime. The background wallpapers will either contain cool designs from my hard earned work or reference to pop culture and I have a Raider-related pop culture background in the works, which I will reveal below. In terms of videos, I have made two Laker-related videos that serve as a precursor to the establishment of TrueRaiderLaker Productions: The 2012-2013 Lakers Montage and the Kobe Bryant "The Heart is Still Beating" vignette. Future videos will follow the model for those videos I've made in the past.


How will I showcase my content?

For background wallpapers, I will post them here and then they will go viral on my Instagram account (see "The MechG Network" column for more details). That's how the Amari Cooper, Derek Carr, AC/DC wallpaper I made went viral. If I continue at this pace to provide more background wallpapers, I may start up a Deviantart account and link it to the network in the near future or just let it stay at home base here and you, the follower and the casual viewer can right click and save. 

For the videos, I will simulcast them on three fronts: the blog, my YouTube channel, and my Instagram account (the good 15 second portions of the video). I honestly don't mind the logjam on my YouTube channel as a majority of them contain short videos, song mashups, and Anime Music Video/Game Music Video (AMV/GMV) content. I love to connect to a diverse fanbase out there and whether you love sports, anime, video games, wrestling, or all of them. I will welcome you guys in with open arms. Though those interests may not belong with each other, they do for me and we can probably connect with at least one or two common interest. Don't be afraid to view any of my videos because my number one emphasis on my channel is to promote versatility and diversity.

Content in the Works

Oakland Raiders 2015 Hype - New Generation (Video)
Mack, Carr, Cooper - The Future (Wallpaper) (Will be used as the thumbnail for my New Generation video)
Khalil Mack - Attack on Peyton (Wallpaper) (Reference to popular Anime series, Attack on Titan)
Julius Randle, Jordan Clarkson, D'Angelo Russell - Heirs to the Throne (Wallpaper + Video) (TBD based on my schedule)

I look forward to the success of this stint. Hopefully, I can post the Raiders Hype video by tomorrow before the first preseason game against the Rams. Thanks for your time guys and for your support. I'll see you guys later. 

No comments: