Thursday, December 10, 2015

MechG Announcement 12/10


Hey Raider Nation, Laker Nation, I just want to make a quick announcement on the coverage of tomorrow's Laker game @ San Antonio Spurs and Sunday's Raider game @ Denver Broncos. This was tough for me to make this call, but it is for the better. I will not post up a Q-by-Q reaction, Halftime, or Full Recap posts for these games. I have finals in the next few days and I want to give myself time to study and prepare for my exams and turn in a few papers. Usually, I keep my college life behind "closed doors" when it comes to running this blog, but to tell you the truth, I was taking a boat load of units that are beyond the full time student load this semester (18 units to be exact) while covering Raider games and nationally televised Laker games for you guys on this blog. This was a tough decision to make for me. I love keeping you guys posted during game day, but priorities are priorities and academics always come first. You gotta love or reminisce about the college life at this time of the year, especially when you're a senior just wanting to get the hell out of your university as soon as possible. That's the current situation I'm in now. Other than that, there will be no coverage of tomorrow's Laker game @ the Spurs and Sunday's Raider game @ the Broncos. I'll resume all activity when the Lakers play the Rockets on Dec. 17 and when the Raiders play the Packers in week 15 of the 2015 NFL Season. Thanks guys, I'll see you later.

No comments: