Saturday, March 26, 2016

TrueRaiderLaker Productions Entry #3 & 4 - Amari Cooper, Derek Carr (AC/DC) - "Shoot to Thrill" + AC/DC Wallpaper 2.0!




Your patience is rewarded Raider Nation. The long-awaited follow up to my "New Generation" video is here. Last week, I teased this video on another post and the process that went with it and it was tough to choose which AC/DC song I want to use. Now, the full version of my Amari Cooper, Derek Carr (AC/DC) highlight video is here and I assure you, you will get hyped for this and this tandem is going to be deadly for many years to come.

In addition, looking into my analytics, over 500+ views and possibly downloads for my AC/DC Amari Cooper, Derek Carr Wallpaper Version 1.0! I know it's a viral hit since I posted that wallpaper up on this blog and on my Instagram account, but you guys are awesome making that wallpaper known and making my blog known. As a reward, I give you the new & improved AC/DC Amari Cooper, Derek Carr Wallpaper version 2.0 (of course, made by yours truly). I had a lot of fun making this wallpaper as well as learning new Photoshop techniques and plugins, namely the Topaz Labs plugin. Keep in mind, I used the effects from Topaz Labs to make my banners for Super Bowl 50 last month and I figured I want to try them out with my new-look AC/DC wallpaper and the results look way better. Enjoy the video, download the wallpaper.


No comments: