Monday, August 12, 2013

Kobe Bryant - The Heart is Still Beating (My Vignette)

Yeah this video was uploaded 1 week ago, but this is my most recent creation and I forgot to promote in this blog. Basically this post is just a little get to know me a little more and outside the lines of my blog, I make videos as a hobby and this right here is a recent masterpiece of mine. Usually I make video game music videos, but when an idea pops up, I can potentially make videos like the one down below.

Even though this offseason so far was a huge debacle, us Laker fans are waiting in joyful hope for Kobe Bryant to return in full force and come back stronger from a devastating achilles injury. Rudy Tomjanovich once said: "Don't Ever Underestimate The Heart of a Champion." Kobe is a warrior and a champion (realistically he's not the second Michael Jordan, he's the first Kobe Bryant). He's fought through past pain and injuries.

"What does Kobe say to Father Time and his pet Injury Bug? NOT TODAY!" - (Game of Thrones reference) #CountonKobe







No comments: