Thursday, August 1, 2013

Major Changes to Blog Announced

A little midnight showing in this blog, it's currently 12:30 AM on the West Coast and I'm here to announce some changes in the blog. I'm shaking things up when it comes to blog posts. If you guys saw my coverage of the 2013 NBA Finals, you know where I'm coming from. So some major changes that will be highlighted:

- I will be doing Oakland Raiders and Los Angeles Lakers season previews before the start of the regular season where I analyze the current state of the teams, their schedule, and thoughts where they are going to finish either in the playoffs or a lottery team

- I won't be doing any preseason games (sorry guys)

- For the Oakland Raiders, I will be doing in-depth discussions after the game and I will be covering all 16 games (provided if all games are all locally televised and not blacked out)

- For the Los Angeles Lakers, I will be doing in-depth discussions ONLY on nationally televised games on TNT, ESPN, ABC, or NBA TV ; every other game that's not televised, I will do my traditional quick recap (unless they are facing off against the Golden State Warriors, I will be doing in-depth discussion on those games considering I have Comcast Sports Net Bay Area on DirectTV if they are playing outside of Wednesdays and Fridays) *Due to my fall semester college schedule where I have a Computer Science and Programming class from 6:30 pm-9:30 pm, there will be no in-depth discussions on NBA Wednesday or Friday games on ESPN, I will just post a quick recap unless I'm off*

- Adding on to my in-depth discussions after the game, I will be posting Quarter-by-Quarter instant reaction posts while the games are on and I will do a halftime report of my own

- I will continue to cover the Super Bowl and the NBA Finals, regardless of which teams advance. I'll give you my preview, my quarter-by-quarter instant reaction, my halftime report, and in-depth discussion after the game

- I will continue to recap the Draft and the Off-season Activity for both teams

Anyways this is going to be the new format, some of them are tentative and will be subjected to change anytime at any place. GO RAIDERS! GO LAKERS!




1 comment:

Click Media Search said...

NFL Gift Ideas offers carefully selected quality Picnic Time products as unique personalized NFL Gift items for Oakland Raiders NFL fans. The offered NFL logo personalized gift items include: willow picnic basket, shoulder picnic tote, wine cooler on wheels, BBQ grill tool set, recliner seat and other picnic accessories. All of these personalized picnic items are thoughtful gifts for Oakland Raiders fans for any occasion.

Thanks for a good post - oakland raiders