Saturday, February 8, 2014

Announcement Concerning Covering Lakers vs. Bulls on ABC Tomorrow


As you guys are fully aware, tomorrow's game between the Lakers and the Chicago Bulls is nationally televised on ABC, yet at the same time, tomorrow's also my 20th birthday. As much as I would like to celebrate my b-day with you guys covering tomorrow's game on my blog, I want to take this time to spend time with family because they apparently have something planned tomorrow. I will still watch the game, I don't know if it'll be me at home while entertaining some of my family members or watching up in a restaurant (provided if I have a clear view). So no Q-by-Q, halftime post, if I see enough of the game while not getting distracted tomorrow, I will potentially have a impromptu-styled full post game recapping the game on the blog. Anyways, feel free, to greet me after seeing this post.

No comments: