Friday, April 1, 2016

New Changes to the Blog

Good morning Raider Nation, Laker Nation, if you passed by this blog overnight, you might've noticed some changes in the blog in terms of the layout. In addition, I've changed the background and the banner. I didn't think the whole Iron Man mascot didn't fit what I envisioned and I just wanted to see my anime harem. To be honest, I think they make me feel at home more. If you guys are big on anime and I know sports and anime don't go hand in hand together all the time, you might know some of these characters. Somebody that I know Photoshopped this for me and man, I was so happy that this became a reality. I mean c'mon it's my favorite female anime characters all drenched in the colors of two of my favorite sports teams! They just fit better and it's totally more bad@$$ than my poor Iron Man mascot edit.

In addition, starting next year, I contacted my friend, Stillmattic and considering he doesn't have much to talk about on his Bleach blog. I offered him an opportunity on my blog and soon, we will become raidersxninersxlakersxwarriors.blogspot.com. I know this is not a favorable outcome for my readers who know that I bleed silver and black and purple and gold for life because then we'll have an all-out war between raiders-niners fans and lakers-warriors fans, but we'll work it out and because of common interests between Stillmattic and myself, we'll find a way to tie in some anime here in there with color edits of our favorite female characters in our team colors. How awesome that would be!

These are some changes to the blog. I'm looking forward to these changes, hopefully you guys look forward to this too. Let me know what you guys think in the comments section. I'll see you guys later.







(April Fools! I'll set it back to normal shortly.)

No comments: