Sunday, October 14, 2018

TrueRaiderLaker Productions #14! - "Pride"


After a fallout with the Paul George hype video (because he re-signed with OKC) and missing out on the LeBron James to the Lakers heat during free agency, I've made a full recovery to get this video out there. Without further ado, I present to you TrueRaiderLaker Productions #14 - "Pride."

This project is a "return to the roots" kind of project for me. If you guys followed me for a while, I uploaded my first Laker hype video in 2012. I went with the old school 2Pac "To Live and Die in LA" song. Lakers and LA are so tightly knitted together. Well, every Laker fan should know that. So, for this project, I wanted to bring that LA vibe for this upcoming hype video. And I found the spiritual successor with "LA" by Ty Dolla $ign, Brandy, Kendrick Lamar, and James Fauntleroy. Unlike my recent Raiders hype video, I wanted to make this Laker hype videos have its own vibe and it certainly reflected that.

There's so much buzz surrounding the Lakers with the arrival of LeBron James and the hype surrounding the young core. We are out of the dark ages and on the Lakers are on their way to remind the NBA who dominated the league besides the Boston Celtics. We might have another chapter brewing in the league's most storied rivalry. It may not be now with the Warriors' dominance, but sooner or later, the Lakers will be back on top. And I made that an emphasis in this video and in the thumbnail as well. Stars of all stars donned the purple and gold and won championships. From Magic and Kareem to Shaq and Kobe to Kobe and Gasol, LeBron and the young blood of Ingram, Zo, and Kuz are next in line. One thing's for certain, the true basketball pride of Los Angeles is back!

Thumbnail


*2018-19 Lakers Regular Season Preview to come. Stay tuned!*

No comments: