Saturday, January 3, 2015

General Announcement

If you didn't notice the transition in my blog background, it denotes the transitions from football (full time) and basketball (part time) to basketball (full time), which means football coverage and Raiders coverage as a whole is over until September 2015 even though there is still Super Bowl XLIX to cover and some offseason changes plus the draft to cover on the Raiders side. Now, it's time for the blog to be flooded with Lakers basketball coverage 100%. Now due to my schedule for classes next semester on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I will be waking up at a very early time and since Laker games on Mondays and/or Wednesdays start at a later time in the evening, I won't be covering games on those days unless I'm on Spring Break or something like that. The only exception where I'll cover games on any of those days is March 4th when the Lakers take on the Heat since it's in Miami and thank goodness for East Coast time, they start a little early. So, just letting you guys know about that, I will continue to cover games on every other day besides Mondays and Wednesdays. I'll see you guys tomorrow when the Lakers take on the Pacers at Staples.

No comments: