Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lakers 22 Win Streak vs. T-Wolves at Staples Ends in Embarrassing Fashion

For those of you who are asking about this recap being 2 days late, I sincerely apologize because after the full recap for the Raiders @ Giants game, I had friends come over and they didn't leave until like 8:30 at night, secondly I had a research paper, I am desperate to start and so far, I'm already 4 out of 6 pages completed. So I apologize for not getting this on time, but what's the point? It's a quick recap anyway. Nah I'm joking.

Only 3 players were in double figures in the Lakers' embarrassing loss to T-Wolves on Sunday Night. Steve Blake was one of them as he lead the Lakers with 19 points, 3 rebounds, and 8 assists, but the Lakers clearly had no answer against the T-Wolves' onslaught. The Timberwolves scored 47 points on the Lakers in the first quarter and all starters were in double figures. Kevin Love's double-double, Ricky Rubio's triple-double, and Kevin Martin's efficient scoring were enough to beat down the demoralized Lakers 113-90. Jodie Meeks came off the bench with 16 points on 6-10 shooting (I gotta say, I'm surprised that Meeks is becoming more efficient consistently every game, hopefully he doesn't regress), and Pau Gasol had a double-double with 11 points and 11 rebounds, but all around still had a dismal game. And miscellaneous news, Steve Nash is injured again and Steve Blake will start in his place tonight when the Lakers take on the Pelicans for the second time this season today.

Final Score: vs. Minnesota 113-90 [L]
Full recap: http://www.nba.com/games/20131110/MINLAL/gameinfo.html

Highlights:


Next Game: vs. New Orleans (Tonight 7:30 PM Pacific time)

No comments: