Saturday, November 23, 2013

Lakers Get on a Win Streak vs. Warriors

Alright, I said if I made it time for the start of the second half after my programming lab yesterday, I will do an impromptu full recap like I did when the Lakers battled the Spurs in their third game of the season. It turned out, I made it only to see the fourth quarter and I said if it's the fourth quarter already by the time  I got home, I'll just do a quick recap. Apparently after the game, I had a heavy amount of fatigue and went to straight to bed last night after the Lakers beat the Warriors, which is why I'm doing this quick recap now for today.

Pau Gasol and Nick Young lit up Friday night to help propel the Lakers for its first winning streak of the season. Gasol was the Lakers' top performer, recording a double-double with 24 points, 10 rebounds, and adding assists while Nick Young came off the bench efficiently scoring 21 points to help beat the injury-riddled Warriors at Staples 95-102. Jordan Hill added 10 points and 9 rebounds, hustling like usual and the point guards Steve Blake and Jordan Farmar both added 14 points.

Final Score: vs. Golden State 95-102 [W]
Full recap: http://www.nba.com/games/20131122/GSWLAL/gameinfo.html

Highlights:



Next Game: vs. Sacramento (11/24)

I'll see you guys for tomorrow's Q-by-Q, Half Time, and Full recap for the Raiders' home game against the Tennessee Titans.

No comments: