Sunday, November 30, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Alright, I gave myself a 1 hour break, watching the Patriots-Packers game, checking my Fantasy team. Now time for some big news. I'm sure all of us here are excited for the Battle of the Bay game and we're starting to talk smack to out Niner friends out there, even though we were embarrassed by what has transpired during the Rams game, but there isn't any other game where stakes are high for bragging right than when the 49ers face off against the Raiders for the Bay Area. So, on Friday for the first time, I will have a collaboration here on my blog with a good friend who I frequently collaborate with. Stillmattic of bleachzealot.blogspot.com has agreed to collaborate with me for this special Smack Talk post before the 49ers-Raiders game. We've had collaborations in the past particularly on his blog if you guys ever checked it out. We've had a Bleach Fantasy fight night, a Bleach Kombat fight night, and now currently we're having a BCC collab pitting all-female video game girls vs. all-female Anime girls.

So what are Stillmattic's qualifications as to why I've chosen him to collaborate with me? He's a newly converted 49er bandwagoner, err I mean fan. He used to be a Denver Donkey fan and then...nah I'm kidding man if you're reading this, I'm not going to put you on the spotlight. However, Stillmattic is starting to get where I am at, repping his team win, lose, or tie. He's starting to develop that passion for the 49ers. So if you ever come across his blog, be sure to trash his comments sections with "Niners suck." Ok no more jokes, but give him a warm welcome, Stillmattic and I go way back and I'm excited for this collaboration. Unlike our past collaborations on his blog where we pre-write everything, this collaboration is going to be 100% improv. I don't yet how this will work out, but we'll think of something before Friday, the rest of the details is all undisclosed. Anyway, Stillmattic if you're reading this again just like how you welcomed me to the Bleach Zealot for our first collaboration, I would like to welcome you to the True Raider Laker for this special post before the 49ers and Raiders square off. So, let's get it. Anyway, stay tuned for that and I'll see you guys later.

No comments: