Sunday, November 16, 2014

Lakers Torched by Warriors




Alright welcome in to the full recap of the Lakers' divisional and geographical matchup against the Golden State Warriors where it's the 2nd meeting and it's the same old result as the Lakers get crushed by the Warriors 136-115.

To be completely honest, I didn't pay attention to the 4th quarter at all. It is what it is already, the Warriors were just dominating on both ends on the floor and they were scoring at will whether it was inside the paint with Bogut or outside from beyond the arc with the Splash Bros. The Lakers were just completely outplayed and outclassed by the Warriors this game.

The Positives

No positives. There was just nothing to take away from this game. Maybe Kobe Bryant being the top performer with 44 points, chucking up 34 shots and making 15 of them, but I just don't see any positives. It's usually in blowout games where I don't provide any positives, although there's always some that are bright spots in garbage time. But the Lakers, they were just thoroughly dominated.

The Negatives

Carlos Boozer, 6 points, 3-13 shooting. Well, we fed Boozer the ball and that's the most effective way to get him going is by feeding him the ball and let him score, but this game Boozer was just ice cold. He got it going somewhat in the 2nd half, but all game long, he was missing that he'd usually make those whether it was a 15-footer or a jump hook, he didn't make it a lot of them tonight.

Jeremy Lin, 0 points, 0-2 shooting. Lin got burned big time against Curry and credit to where it's due, he got held in check big time. Lin showed flashes against the Spurs on Friday, but for the 2nd time, he couldn't get it going against the Warriors.

Conclusion

Short full recap. It is what it is, the Lakers are just not talented enough to compete. Like I said on Friday, with Nick Young's return, the Lakers could get some spark with his scoring, but unlikely he's going to make a huge difference. Anyway, short full recap, but probably my laziest one considering I just did the Raiders game today. I'll get back on track on Wednesday when the Lakers take on the Rockets, but for now, I'm gonna call it a night. I got my money's worth today covering two games in one night. I'll see you guys later.

*I forgot to post another announcement while I was publishing this full recap. Starting tomorrow up until the week before Christmas, I will be collaborating with my friend Stillmattic on his Bleach blog again. If you guys haven't remembered its bleachzealot.blogspot.com. Don't panic, I will still cover the games, it's just that I will be doing double duty on this blog and on my friends' blog so I won't omit anything. Anyway, good night guys and stay classy.*

No comments: